like sini yeh.

kene tag lg..

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Perkhidmatan veterinary kuala Selangor.. cik tam sgt sakit..cyan dye..

2. Who are you in love with?
Abg Jang Geun Suk..heheh..abg faridza, jgn jeles na.. :)

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
once n it sucks ;)

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
of course not :)
5. When is the last time you went to the mall
hmm , 2 days ago..g dgn acu n daus..err..bkn mall pun actly..low yatt je..
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
definetly not!

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
My Encik Savvy laa...

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
this morning..=)

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope n I wish I can :)
11. What are you wearing right now?
t-shirt n jeans..

12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash it by myself bcos tader sape na tlg..:’(

13. Last food that you ate?
Ayam goring! :p

14. Where were you last week at this time?
I cant remember la :)

15. You bought any clothing items in the last week?
yup but it is for my cat…

16. When is the last time you ran?
i dnt remmber :(
17. What's the last sporting event you watched?
don’t noe la..

18. What is your favorite animal?
cat!! Hamster!! Tiger!! Oh oh  lion!!

19. Your dream vacation?
feel like going to korea n meet my ‘abg’ there..

20. Last person's house you were in?
daus kott :)

21. Worst injury you've ever had?
broken my leg n got 5 jahitan at my head :(

22. Have you been in love?
next question!

23. Do you miss anyone right now?
of course yes.

24. Last play you saw?
wat play?? Aiyaa..

25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
my eyes..bhaahaha!!

26. What are your plans for tonight?
join openmatch dpn umah :)

27. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment?
Farizah Fuat

28. Next trip you are going to take?
I don’t noe yet :)

29. Ever go to camp?
many times :)

30. Were you an honor roll student in school?
erkk !

31. What do you want to know about the future?
family , my future husband, career

32. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
if necessary..

33. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
huh? Kind a  blur here..what??

34. Where is your best friend?
their own houses

35. Who is your best friend?(s)
still searching but I got many friends

36. Do you have a tan?
what tan?

37. What are you listening to right now?
grenade by Bruno mars :).

38. Do you collect anything?
books,pictures,acessories, bags n many mores:)

39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
how about me myself? Muahaha..
40. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
never happen

41. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yes !

42. What does your last text message say?
kawh da janji na bg kan!! Jgn a tpu aq dow :(

43. Do you like hot sauce?
sometimes yes

44. Last time you took a shower?
this morning la..aiyoo..

45. Do you need to do laundry?
 I have to  =’(

46. What is your heritage?
heritage? Huh?

47. Are you someone's best friend?
MAYBE

48. Are you rich?
???

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
chattng n txtng :)
50.do u have a crush ?
Yes2!!
i would like to tag to all my dearie viewers :)

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D