like sini yeh.

a friend's confession


it's been a long time, from the time when my heart gradually started to change and the time i began to feel alone From some point whenever I saw you, I hated the guy who was making you cry Sometimes I wonder if it's better if instead I protect you, From now on, rather than letting you go - i'm beginning to want to love you Baby, come to me now and be my lady, for much too long i've watched over you and stood silently, and hid my heart's feelings of sadness For the reason, the reason that we had to stay as friends. I wanted to tell you many times but I held onto my confession But now I'll confess I love you. You hold my hand, and say you only have me, and that a friend like me is a really big blessing, Whenever you speak to me every time you press my love a little more Sometimes I wonder if it's better if instead I protect you, I keep hearing it but I kept ignoring it because I was scared that i might lose you But, Baby, come to me now and be my lady, for much too long, i've stood silently,
and hid my heart's feelings of sadness For the reason, the reason that we had to stay as friends.
I wanted to tell you many times but I held onto my confession But now I'll confess I love you.

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D