like sini yeh.

give love a try

You, you were driving on a Sunday You, you like taking off on Monday You, you're like a dream, a dream come true  I, in case you haven't noticed I, I'm just trying to be honest With myself, with you, with the world   And you might think that I'm a fool For falling over you And tell me what I can do to prove to you That it's not so hard to do Give love a try, one more time Cause you know that I'm on your side Give love a try, one more time  In your eyes, when I saw them for the first time,  I knew that I was gonna love you for a long time  With a love so real, so right   'Cause you might think that I'm a fool For falling over you And tell me what I can do to prove to you That it's not so hard to do Give love a try, one more time Cause you know that I'm on your side Give love a try, one more time  When you left I was lonely  Oh so lonely  Wish I could go back  And start all over again  How did it play out like a movie,  Now every time it's beat can move me,  And I can't get your smile off my mind...   Cause you might think that I'm a fool For falling over you So tell me what I can do to prove to you That it's not so hard to do Give love a try, one more time Cause you know that I'm on your side Give love a try, one more time Yeah, Yeah, Oh One more time
THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D