like sini yeh.

yellow mellow dudles !
today has been a long day to me..and it was fun..gather around with speaker freaker..you'll never xperience the heat unless you are speaker freaker..

okay, ive done this tag like gazillion years before..but never get any chance to post it here..

RULES:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Name: khairun nisa bt abd halim
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 9
Height: 170 cm
Where do you live: currently in jb
Favourite drinks: sky juice! Ahha =D
Favourite breakfast: I am not the one who always take their breakfast

Have you ever..
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yup
Fallen asleep in school: ahhaa absolutely yes =D
Broken someone’s heart: unfortunately no..=(
Fell off your chair: Yes. Jatuh dengan meja2 skali..bukan setakat kerusi jee
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : humm...macam pernah
Saved e-mails: naa..it wasting most of my time
What is your room like: comfy...asyek rase nak tidooo jeee
What’s right beside you: a bottle of mineral water
What is the last thing you ate: Maggie tom yam =’(
Ever had Chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: head and shoulder knees and toes..hahahaha..except for shoulders la…nmpk sgt tipu woo!
Do you believe in love at first sight: Crush mungkin..love..NO
Like picnics: Yes yes yes
Who was the last person you danced with: Sorang2? how pathetic I am
Last made you smile: my roomate partner and of cos speaker freaker la..they are awesome man !
You last yelled: even when I spoke, it looks like I am yelling

TODAY DID YOU

Talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: Not yet..maybe tonight ;-)
Get sickness : got flu few days ago
Talked to an ex: do I have one? Ouh. I got one..=)

Miss someone: Yes
Eat: Yes
Best feeling in the world: I am not sure
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: many times but with the real one for sure
What’s under your bed: luggage and stuff
Who do you really hate : man of course
What time is it now: 4.52 pm (waktu Malaysia)

RANDOM…

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: my mommy =’(
Q: Do you have any siblings: of coz
Q: Do you want children : I am not really sure..
Q: Do you smile often: err do i?
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: naaaa..sgt buruk I wish I can change it into sumting differ
Q: Are your toenails painted: Naaaaaaa! Haram doe
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: zati’s and moon’s cos theirs got fans..
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black and always black
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : p tidoq kot..
Q: I can’t wait till: I finish my stdying and get married..awwww I am so pathetic =’(
Q: When did you cry last: last nite..bodo punye sawit nyawit /:P
Q: Are you a friendly person: not sooo
Q: Do you have any pets: I am pet lovers so I got many..
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Kat dalam office sorg2..
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Means everything to me

Have you ever crawled through a window?: once..duduk lepak atas bumbung ostel..sgt terbaik la..
Can you handle the truth?: Need some time..
Are you too forgiving?: Naaa.. I am the most unforgivable person..
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both of them
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: roommate..i am so much more aware who am I now..
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: sooo many..i cant even pick one..
Do you eat healthy?: naaaa because my mother is not by my side..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don’t even got one..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: probably yes, because I am kind of sensitive person..
How often do you go to a Masjid?: aaaaaa during ramadhan kot..heeeeeee..
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: going to my mum..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud mybe..my friends even told me to zip up my mouth..
Are you confident? : naaaaaa..i lost my confidence since masuk atpn..the seniors r suck..i am so fucked up during that time..

5 things i was doing 10 years ago..
 > going to school, showing off the new coolio stuff, got into fight and things that normal teenager would like to do..

5 things to do today..
 > going to class, on9-ing and doing nothing

5 snacks I enjoy..
 > Chocolates, chocolates, chocolates, chocolates, chocolates..did i already say chocolates?

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
> Compete ngan Donald Trump and get more money..

5 of my bad habits
> biting my nails, sleep, eat, lazy and speak louder

5 places I have lived in
 > Kuala lumpur, shah alam, tg karang and jb..arrggghhh!!! ta cukup 5 la..

5 jobs I’ve had
> student

i wud like to tag to those yg bace tag ini <3

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D