like sini yeh.

writer block

peace be upon you.


heyy peeepss..yeah i know i've been neglecting this blog for years exaggerate sgt =,="  Or, to put it simply, I don’t know how to blog anymore..Is there a “proper” way to blog? A Blogging For Dummies manual that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to blog the correct way? Every time I click on the New Post’ button, I try hard to convince myself that I can write whatever I want; I can write about how many times I fell down in own room today; I can write about my views on the Prime Minister’s 2012 Budget; I can write my own reviews of my favorite movie series but by the time I hit the ‘Publish’ button or I don’t hit any, I would only have an irrelevant photo or six paragraphs of hipster lyrics as the only content or nothing at all.. It’s just kind of sad that I can’t write anything freely anymore without being constantly worried and paranoid about so many other people whom I know reading about it, thinking about it, commenting about it..I just decided to create this post so people won’t think I’ve abandoned this blog..And also for the sake of updating..I never thought the day would come when I would see blogging as a chore T.T

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D