like sini yeh.

Hey December

Good morning, everyone! The weather has been playing a fool with us because in the morning, scorching sun is glaring at us and in the evening, rain comes and makes us wet and damp. Alright, I have nothing to blog about and yet I still want to blog because whenever I visit my own blog, it's so plain and yet not many visitors here..There are certain things that cannot be explained. Forget about getting someone else to understand as it is difficult to explain it to myself. But then again,if everything could be explained, it wouldn’t be as much fun. No? Sometimes, you long for something for so long & then one fine day when you're almost within reach, you realize you don’t want it anymore. hey, its december..i hope this month will be better than other..

I believe I'm one of the most complex creatures in the world.

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D