like sini yeh.

do mad at me..

Do mad at me!!!!

darn! i lost my ipod! are you mad at me too mr ipod!?
why are people mad at me for no reason whatsoever??
  1. have i offended you guys lately?
  2. have i taken anything that are yours without permision?
  3. have i hurt you guys?
  4. did i ever cursed you guys badly?
  5. have i not been honest?
  6. have i ever talk badly about you guys, your family, bf o gf?
HAVE I??!
please, if i did something wrong tell me
yes, i no things done cant be undone
but if you tell me i can and will change for the future
you guys noe what ill never think of you guys the same
ever again in my life... what a nuisance you guys are SERIOUS

THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D