like sini yeh.

days without you

I can't realise why you're gone..I just think I treat you rightbut now I'm alone..
again..The days without you are so long..these days - without your warm and smile..
and I don't know what I've done wrong..I've been thinking of this for a while..A few
questions that I need to know -why does my heart feel so bad..why you could ever
hurt me so ? why can't I get you out of my head ?Now I'm standing here alone..with
this weight upon my heart..wondering why you're gone..remembering our feelings
from the start..In my mind I have all my memories in a range -.each moment spent
with you is unforgettable but I can't realise what made you change..for me this
is just ungetable..I know I won't pull trough without you by my side..The only
thing I want is to be with you..so please, make my wish come true..Don't you know
that you make my days count? And I'm always happy when you're around..it doesn't
matter what we do..as long as I'm here with YOU..
THANKS FOR READING !

0 yg na sebok:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding your comment here..

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY OUHNISA.BLOGSPOT.COM.DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION OKAY =D